Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F'n great!

Comment

Here are the rest of the pics and full report: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6501279&type=3
      Enjoy :-) ...and thanks guys.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Kokatat Pro Staff
      Torqeedo Pro Staff
      Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
      Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Yak Fish View Post
        Here are the rest of the pics and full report: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6501279&type=3
        Enjoy :-) ...and thanks guys.
        I'm beyond jealous, but you get what you deserve. Hopefully I can find one before I leave MD and head back home, as far south as possible.
        2015 Hobie Outback
        2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Originally posted by Yak Fish View Post
          It was a Daiwa Minnow. I actually bought it from Grilled at the kayak flea market a couple of years ago. He was so fed up with losing fish on it I think he had to sell it. I lose a lot of fish on it too for whatever reason. I don't get it.
          An SP Minnow?

I use those casting the surf a lot and haven't had any issues dropping fish. For as popular as they are, you don't hear other people complaining about that issue either. Strange.
          Brian

Comment

I have been in Miami for a work over the past week or so. My crew down here are all fishermen and they all about lost their minds when I showed them your pictures. They could not believe that such a big fish could be caught from a kayak and in such shallow water as the Bay.

They also think that you are insane for fishing in such cold weather. But then again these are guys who wear winter coats when it is 60f down here and still drink coffee outside all day when it's 90f.

Congratulations.
            Drew

Yellow Pompano 12
            Lime Slayer 10

Comment

Working...
            X