The new barge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new barge

Picked up my new X-factor last weekend at Patuxent Adventure Center. Lets hope I can keep sticky fingers off of this one. Might have to get her wet this weekend and see if the yellow perch are running Ill just have to borrow a paddle.IMG_1668.jpg
    D Hawk
    Green Malibu X-Factor stolen dream
    Sand Malibu X-Factor The replacement

Congrats on the replacement. I've been looking at Craiglist to see if you kayak showed up for sale. Unfortunately no sightings yet.
    Mike
    Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Damn man that's tough I'm sorry to hear about your boat. Will keep an eye out on craigslist for you.
      Zack
      Camo 2014 OK Trident Ultra 4.7
      Blue 2015 Ascend FS12T
      "WV RiverRat" on Youtube.

Comment

Hey, what year was your first X-factor? Do you see anything new? I have been very happy with some small but significant changes in my new Xfactor over my old Stealth 14
        1) thicker plastic in scupper tubes'
        2) scupper holes flared at bottom
        14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
        2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Originally posted by kevinfry View Post
          Hey, what year was your first X-factor? Do you see anything new? I have been very happy with some small but significant changes in my new Xfactor over my old Stealth 14
          1) thicker plastic in scupper tubes'
          2) scupper holes flared at bottom
          My first was a 2011 .the first thing I noticed is the hatch behind the seat is flat and not slanted toward cargo area this was a place where water would leak. My first impression is that some areas such as scuppers are beefed up but over all it feels thinner , it could just be me though. I haven' t been able to go over it in detail because I'm storing it in a friends garage for now and I had to repair my truck last weekend. I believe there is also a spot to mount a transducer in one of the scuppers, my old one was mounted over the side everything else seems the same. I did not get the rudder on this one the x factor tracks good and the only time I really needed the rudder I wished I had stayed on shore being high winds and rough seas
          D Hawk
          Green Malibu X-Factor stolen dream
          Sand Malibu X-Factor The replacement

Comment

Working...
          X