Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hobie revo vs outback to the bay bridge?

Before people start selling their sit on tops for sinks it is worth noting that Chimo is the Chuck Norris of kayak fishing.
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers Co-Founder - www.chesapeakebaykayakanglers.com
    Hobie Local Kayak Fishing Team - Backyard Boats, MD

Quote Originally Posted by Redfish12 View Post
    Before people start selling their sit on tops for sinks it is worth noting that Chimo is the Chuck Norris of kayak fishing.
    Lmao!

Funny- most Virginia Beach/Tidewater kayakers use other brands of paddle kayaks to fish from and most Maryland kayakers use Hobies with Mirage Drives...but this subject has been beat to death over the past 6-7 years...I fish out of my Outback and think it is the best all-around fishing kayak made- period- nothing else comes within ten miles...does it have disadvantages- sure- there is no such thing as the perfect fishing kayak- if you fish in shallow rock rivers- the Mirage Drive will get damaged and you are better off with a paddle yak- same story in Mattawoman creek spatter dock and Lilly pads...but open water, big lakes/ocean give me a Hobie Mirage Drive...your legs are a lot stronger and have more stamina than your arms and shoulders...and hands free to fish...priceless...
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Outback
    "Ugly Duckling" 2010 Olive Hobie Outback
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13