Astral Ronny Fisher PFD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral Ronny Fisher PFD

hey guys check out my review of the PFD from Astral if you are in the market for a good PFD or thinking about upgrading!!

http://marylandyak-n-bass.blogspot.c...isher-pfd.html
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

As I have posted in the past, you will serve yourself well by trying on a PFD before buying one. Zach and many other anglers love the Ronny Fisher vest. I ordered one online and did not like the way it fit me. I sent it back -- it cost me postage both ways. Save yourself the hassle and make sure you get a style and size that fits you well.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I also checked out this PFD because I loved the features it offered. Like john, however, I didn't care of the fit. There is too much of me around the middle and it kept riding up....

I really wanted it to work.
      Bruce

Hobie PA 14
      Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

What sizes were you guys trying ? They make 2 or 3 different sizes

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
        Zach Moore
        Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
        Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
        Bait Towel Pro Staff
        2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
        YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

+3 on the vest, I bought one because I loved the features, did not like the bulky front pockets, then returned it and tried on a couple until I found the one I have now.
          Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
          Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Great review though.
            Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
            Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

xxl
              Bruce

Hobie PA 14
              Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Bruce we are in the same boat! Zach I almost sent you a message saying i think they loosing a large market of guys because they dont fit bigger guys well. This time last year I order a bunch of vest and tried them on in the living room while sitting in my kayak seat on the floor.(my kids that i was loosing my mind). The Ronny looked awesome, it seemed better made then the rest!

If they had it in a xxl , i am sure i would own it!

Zach, its a great review! you've been putting out quality stuff lately!

Ed

Comment

I have been eyeing the Ronnie Fisher for some time, and almost bought one at the Hudson Trail going out of business sale. But they only had gray, and my passion for lime green gear knows no bounds. There is nothing wrong with my current PFD, so I cant really justify spending that much on a new one.

Now, if anyone wants to buy a used NRS Chinook, I guess I could be talked into parting with it.
                  Drew

Yellow Pompano 12
                  Lime Slayer 10

Comment

Working...
                  X