Law Enforcement Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Enforcement Lives Matter

Please pray for the families of 2 Law Enforcement Officers who lost their lives protecting our freedom today in Harford, County Maryland. One was a friend of mine and I am having a hard time typing this. They are our Heroes, they place their lives on the line every day to protect us. So please pray for their families, pray for them to have the strength to move forward, respect those who have fallen, for they are our heroes, and remember, LAW ENFORCEMENT LIVES MATTER. God bless them and their families, and God Bless the United States of America.
    Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
    Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Freddie,

This definitely hits close to home, several clients and friends were there in the restaurant. My wife and kids had just pulled into the YMCA. From a friend of mine.

"Today, I was in Panera with a dear friend and her baby when the shooting occurred. I am so thankful that we are all alright and safe. Thanking The Lord for protecting us. Thanking the fearless police officers who went running into Panera to protect us as we ran out so very afraid. My heart is so heavy hearing of the passing of both police officers. Please pray for their families. We are so blessed to have so many faithful men and women in the police department that serve and protect our community."

I don't take it lightly that these officers are willing to Help, Serve, Enforce and Protect us! I am grateful that these guys willing to put there lives danger without a second thought!

I am sorry for the loss of your friend.

Ed

Comment

So sorry ,condolences ,why are we such a violent society.It needs to change.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      Rich, Valley Mill Boats Kayak Fishing Team ,
      Jackson Kayaks, BigTuna, Big Rig , Coosa

Comment

+1

Comment

It takes a very special person to do what law enforcement officer do everyday. They are truly Heroes and that should never be forgotten. My condolences to you and the families affected. They are in our thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a tragic loss, my condolences to the families.

Comment

It is very sad. My condolences . I was also in the Y

Comment

May the Lord look over their families.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
                Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
                Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
                Kokatat Pro Staff
                Torqeedo Pro Staff
                Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
                Alan