Get your teeth cleaned! ... by me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your teeth cleaned! ... by me!

Hey all! I'm currently a Dental Hygiene student at CCBC and I'm about to graduate this spring! I know this is a kayak fishing forum, but I got to pay for fishing expenses and boat maintenance some how..

Dental exam and cleaning is $20 for the general public, $15 for seniors, $10 for CCBC students. We also do whitening, deep scaling and root planing, custom fluoride trays, and nightguards.
    X-rays can range from $5-$20 and we give free duplicates+referral to your primary dentist!

My hours are Monday/Friday: 8:30am - 11:30am and Wednesday: 1:30pm - 4:30pm.

Even if you can't fit my schedule, there are other students with different time frames, so I can just pass along your information to get you an appointment!

If you're interested, please feel free to give me a call @ (410) 575-3466.

Cheers!
    -Dan
    Daniel Kwon
    2019 Hobie Outback Slate Blue
    2002 Triumph 190 Bay Suzuki DF115

Pretty nice of you to offer your services to us fellow snaggedliners! Thanks and hope you are able to "snag" a few members from here!
    Michael
    2016 Hobie Mirage Outback
    Ocean Kayak Prowler 13

Comment

What is I catch a nice tog and I would like to have some dental work performed on its pearly whites?!

Hobie Fishing Team Member
      Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
      2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by RavensDfense View Post
        What is I catch a nice tog and I would like to have some dental work performed on its pearly whites?!
        Bring 'er in! We accept all patients
        Daniel Kwon
        2019 Hobie Outback Slate Blue
        2002 Triumph 190 Bay Suzuki DF115

Comment

Originally posted by dkwon View Post
          Hey all! I'm currently a Dental Hygiene student at CCBC and I'm about to graduate this spring! I know this is a kayak fishing forum, but I got to pay for fishing expenses and boat maintenance some how..

Daniel,
          This is very nice of you. I have dental insurance and my dental Hygienist is like--really cute. Not, that would bias a old f*rt like myself.

If I may, I'd like to offer you some marketing skills. While, I'm sure you know your trade very well, I think that you need to learn how to address your audience at hand. So, please let me embellish your original e-mail so that you will get the largest number of clients.

******************* Here goes. **************************

Hey fellow fish-slayers!!! Have you guys noticed a decreased paddling thrust? Well it can be caused by the pounds of tartar built up on your teeth. Let me rip that stuff out of there, like you rip hooks out a fish's mouth. In fact, I don't use them wimpy dental tools. I use old fishing lures. So: bring your own old-lures. and you can get, for free:

-- Teeth cleaning.

-- Rust-removal --- (e.g rubbing them bad boys on your teeth, will remove your tartar and rust from your favorite old-lures).

-- ***AND*** Hook sharpening (e,g Used for digging between our teeth. Also, this will sharpen them hooks for your next fishing trip).

We can watch fishing video's while I work. So, come-on: Take your yaking to the next level!!!

Best Regards (with all kidding engaged),
          Stan
          Last edited by manlystanley; 07-28-2017, 11:04 AM.
          Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

Working...
          X