Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Snaggedline Shirts/Decals

The Royal is nice, especially if the lettering is bright and easily visible as suggested above. Looks solid to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Redfish12 View Post
    These are the shirts I used last time for the chartreuse and sky blue runs. Of the colors available would Orange or Roayal Blue be preferred? I am not a fan of white shirts at all because of how well they hold blood and guts stains...

https://www.hanes.com/shop/hanes/men...-t-shirt-24270
    I would opt for the orange mainly for visibility on the water reasons. White or blue lettering.
    "Fish on a Dish" - 2017 Jackson Big Tuna

Quote Originally Posted by Redfish12 View Post
    These are the shirts I used last time for the chartreuse and sky blue runs. Of the colors available would Orange or Roayal Blue be preferred? I am not a fan of white shirts at all because of how well they hold blood and guts stains...

https://www.hanes.com/shop/hanes/men...-t-shirt-24270
    I'm against dark colors for sure...can't handle how how my black and navy shirts get in summer sunny days. I only wear them fishing so Im not fashion conscious....function first. I say safety green.......though being an Oregon State fan, orange is intriguing. I'd say I wear my neon shirt 80% of my trips after mid may.
    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

I'm not against the orange, but its hard to tell whether its a dark orange that would benefit from white snaggedline lettering, or a light orange /w black lettering? I think white lettering would 'POP' either way, and I do see some benefit from visibility on the water.
    First Lady: Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Backup Babe (Girlfriends Ride): Carribean Blue Hobie Outback Lowrance Elite 5 HDI w/ Pumpkin Spice Latte holder

Learning the Ropes & Living the Dream

I'm pretty sure it's safety blaze orange and I'd likely do only white lettering for either the orange or the royal to cut down on costs.
    Guy who used to fish more.

We ended up going with graphite colored shirts this time around. Here’s the thread and shirts are currently available in Arnold, MD or for a little extra via USPS.

http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...92-New-Shirts!
    Guy who used to fish more.