Bundled Lowrance or Raymarine Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundled Lowrance or Raymarine Unit

Saw that several Lowrance and Raymarine units are available with Navionics + preloaded card bundled into the system at purchase - always good to save $199 iwhen buying a new unit. Saw these at Bass Pro Shops in Atlantic City - anyone have a recommendation?

Originally posted by Murphangler View Post
    Saw that several Lowrance and Raymarine units are available with Navionics + preloaded card bundled into the system at purchase - always good to save $199 iwhen buying a new unit. Saw these at Bass Pro Shops in Atlantic City - anyone have a recommendation?
    look at whats available, download the owners manual for what you are interested in and compare
    2016 Hobie Mirage Outback Olive
    LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

I got the Dragonfly 7 with Navionics+ around Black Friday and have had it out only twice but no problems yet. I picked it up for either $499 or $549. Can't remember exactly. They just came out with a Dragonfly 7Pro a week or so ago so I guess that's why it was discounted so much at GPS store. I still see others selling at full retail or more. Google is your friend.
      2016 Hobie Outback Limited #220
      2016 Jackson Cuda 12
      2015 Emotion 11 Stealth Angler

Comment

I bought the Lowrance Ellite 5HDI for $299 discontinued I see its on sale with a better bundle for $279 in some places now... its pretty awesome has navionics, and insight genesis for mapmaking
        LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

$279 is a pretty sweet price for that unit, do you like the performance of your 5?

Comment

Originally posted by Murphangler View Post
            $279 is a pretty sweet price for that unit, do you like the performance of your 5?
            First use out of it today im still new to FF but from what I could tell its gonna be a great unit very easy to see at arms length away and easy to scroll through options... still leanring the features but I definitely saw fish and structure with it today.
            LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

Working...
            X