No announcement yet.

Meet and Greet Schedule 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good day to all - am going to try for the Cape Henlopen m&g May 14; and would like to request what info folks can provide re: arrival date/time/ hotel?; which landing; launch time; regroup time; and etc. I appreciate the pain and suffering trying to educate first timers, and I thank you all!
    Very best!
    Cheers.
    DaveO
    Arnold/Annapolis
    Yellow Tarpon 140

Comment

Any word yet on Augusts meet and greet? I have my vacation set and reservations made at Janes Island SP.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldbayrunner View Post
        Any word yet on Augusts meet and greet? I have my vacation set and reservations made at Janes Island SP.
        There is a few of us that have reservation for Jane Island.Don't know who the host yet.
        2012 hobie outback
        2016 feelfree lure 11.5

Comment

From the earlier M&G List it looks like Rich (Monocacyaker) was thinking of hosting it, but if someone else wants to host it then they just need to post and we can update the list.

August 13 - Crisfield for Rock and Trout – Hosted by Rich possible (Tentative)

Comment

This is the first meet and greet I've been able to make so I wouldn't know the first thing about hosting one. In any case I'll be at site 71 loop C from Aug. 11 - 16th. Last fall I stayed there twice and my fishing experience was a bust both times with my old yak so I'll be looking for any pointers this time out.

Comment

Just back from vacation .Will plan on doing it I have a site reserved at janes island . Plan to arrive fri midday Will talk to some folks about the fishing prospects have not been down myself yet this year. A few specks have been caught.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
              Rich, Valley Mill Boats Kayak Fishing Team ,
              Jackson Kayaks, BigTuna, Big Rig , Coosa

Comment

How many guys interested for Jane's island . I would expect whoever comes would be staying over Friday pm possibly even Saturday .We can have lunch late Sat if this is ok with everyone looks like Coop And maybe Moc are interested.

Comment

Start of dedicated thread for the meet and greet. There are at least 6 people going already that I know of. I plan on going for the day or a lot of other kayaker are spending the night. I do have the option to stay the night courtesy of other snaggedliners

Comment

We can eat at captain tylers ,the crab place, or one of the other seafood places .Once I know the #s of folks I can make a reservation.

Comment

Martin if you need a place to sleep fri pm you can stay in my truck camper .I will head home after dinner on sat .I have to work Sunday. Some specks are being caught in 4 - 6 feet of water,bright paddle tails .

Comment

Easy launch and about to mile north to fishing waters.

Comment

Address there and what day. Date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          2014 Hobie Outback
                          2016 Hobie Outback
                          2015 CBKA Fishing Tournament
                          2nd PLACE
                          Slam Division

Comment

I am planning to be there. Hey Ken Kayak: the meet & greet is saturday august 13th. Some will be arriving the day before,& some will be spending the night on saturday nt too.

Comment

I'll be there for both. I will be arriving Janes Island on the 11th and leaving the 17th, campsite loop C 71 if anyone needs a stay over I'll probably have room. Where are we launching from?

Comment

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Crisfield on 8/13!
                                Zach Bennett
                                Linthicum MD
                                2014 Hobie Outback
                                Instagram: YakinZak
                                Youtube: YakinZak
                                Email: Yakinzak@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X