Meet and Greet Schedule 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevinfry View Post
    we use everything from cut bait to worms. Chicken tenders and venison trimmings are favorites too
    what is an avg size cat you guys are getting in there sorry to blow up the feed you can pm if you like.. are they generally blue cats there?
    2016 Hobie Mirage Outback Olive
    LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

depends where we end up.....I caught a 32" blue cat near marshal hall last month. most, however range from 20-24
      14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
      2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Good Morning everyone. I have a couple of questions concerning the M&G's. Any information that could be supplied would be greatly appreciated.
        1. Is the event for Susquehanna being held where the mouth of the Susquehanna meets the Chesapeake?
        2. Where will the event for the upper Potomac be held?
        Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with answers

Comment

Originally posted by webbster View Post
          Good Morning everyone. I have a couple of questions concerning the M&G's. Any information that could be supplied would be greatly appreciated.
          1. Is the event for Susquehanna being held where the mouth of the Susquehanna meets the Chesapeake?
          2. Where will the event for the upper Potomac be held?
          Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with answers
          The answer to your first question is yes and there is a separate thread for it. as far as the potomac M&G who ever is hosting will probably put up a thread after the month prior m&g is over hope that helps
          D Hawk
          Green Malibu X-Factor stolen dream
          Sand Malibu X-Factor The replacement

Comment

Was the room ok MOC?
            Tom Brown
            Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
            2012 Hobie PA 14'
            Ocean Kayak Tident 13
            2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Quickly approaching any update for the Mar 12 M&G catfish outing im leaning more and more into this one

Originally posted by kevinfry View Post
              Thanks Moc!!!

I'll find the most productive place for Mar 12
              LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

I just requested and got the 12th off WHOOP WHOOP now I plan to be there, hope the water/weather cooperate!
                LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

i'll be looking for ypu....i listed you as an attendee in the official thread

Comment

Can someone give me some kind of an address or location of the launch area. Perhaps a Google maps or something like that?? I have no idea where any place is down in So. Md fishing locations. Any or All help is appreciated
                    Tom Brown
                    2012 Hobie PA 14'
                    Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
                      Can someone give me some kind of an address or location of the launch area. Perhaps a Google maps or something like that?? I have no idea where any place is down in So. Md fishing locations. Any or All help is appreciated
                      http://www.charlescountymd.gov/locat...ching-facility

that should give you everything you need to know

Comment

Hey fellas, looking forward to attending the meet and greet this weekend and wanted to know if we need to contact someone or ect. to confirm?

Comment

Is there a specific launch everyone is using for the April 9th meet and greet?

Comment

April 9th M&G has been cancelled due to horrible weather reports....Sorry.

Comment

Anything definitive on the May M&G?? Still looking at Cape Henlopen???. Looks like Im not gonna fullfil my dream of doing the JBay Tournament so might as well make good use of my Vacation days I burned for tourney... never been to henlopen before
                              Tom Brown
                              2012 Hobie PA 14'
                              Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
                                Anything definitive on the May M&G?? Still looking at Cape Henlopen???. Looks like Im not gonna fullfil my dream of doing the JBay Tournament so might as well make good use of my Vacation days I burned for tourney... never been to henlopen before
                                Plastic Boat has setup the thread with more details to come. Go here http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...sign-up-thread to sign up.

Comment

Working...
                                X