Meet and Greet Schedule 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldbayrunner View Post
    I'll be there for both. I will be arriving Janes Island on the 11th and leaving the 17th, campsite loop C 71 if anyone needs a stay over I'll probably have room. Where are we launching from?
    There is a ramp right at the boat dock in the park which is the easiest.
    Rich, Valley Mill Boats Kayak Fishing Team ,
    Jackson Kayaks, BigTuna, Big Rig , Coosa

Comment

Originally posted by monocacykayak View Post
      There is a ramp right at the boat dock in the park which is the easiest.
      Thx... Just needed to know if that was where we were launching from or if from somewhere in Chrisfield... Wonder how many will launch from the plastic Kayak launch floats....Last year I could but not this year...lol
      FYI for others, If you have a Golden Age Pass, You do not need to pay or purchase the cement boat launch pass even if you have a trailer.

Comment

Looks like the Crisfield launches are much closer to the fishing grounds- Somers Cove Boat Ramp, Little Boat Harbor Boat Ramp and Jenkins Creek Boat Ramp- looks like they cut at least a mile off the trip- since we have to pay to launch why not get closer to the fishing?
        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Due to some last minute changes.. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to crisfield tomorrow. I looked forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new people but Im gonna have to sit this one out. Anyways I wish everyone the best of luck ! and Hope you all have a great time! Until next time! TightLines!
          Zach Bennett
          Linthicum MD
          2014 Hobie Outback
          Instagram: YakinZak
          Youtube: YakinZak
          Email: Yakinzak@gmail.com

Comment

Is anyone going to Crisfield? It's a 3 hr hike and I'd like to make sure I'm not solo before I start the trek...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            -Omid

2015 ivory outback

Comment

Is the Beverly Triton meetup happening next week?

I'd like to go, but have some questions about weather, licenses, and if anyone is going to be casting or jigging vs trolling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good question. I have been busy with work lately, but I see that Dimo had volunteered to host the Meet and Greet at Beverly Triton. Hopefully he will respond and start the thread if he forgot, or someone else can take over being the host since nothing was posted on organizing the Beverly Triton Meet and Greet.

You will need a MD Fishing License there. Most people I have seen in the past troll 1/2 ounce jig heads tipped with paddle tail soft plastics. West winds are not bad there, but moderate East winds will give you a lot of white caps making fishing difficult and at times unsafe. Maybe others can chime in with more details.

Comment

>>> Dec 10 - Severn for Pickerel – Hosted by John and Mark

I can't do November, but I'm in for December. Can you send out what kind of tackle that I need???
                  Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

Originally posted by manlystanley View Post
                    >>> Dec 10 - Severn for Pickerel – Hosted by John and Mark

I can't do November, but I'm in for December. Can you send out what kind of tackle that I need???
                    John and I will post about the December M&G after the Beverly Briton event has occurred.

But briefly, to answer your question, light spinning tackle with 1/8 oz. jig spinners, Mepps spinners, small crankbaits, etc. will work. Fly rods with Clouser Minnows or Bullet Head Darters (Look up Joe Bruce flies on-line) will work. Live minnows on a small jig will work.

Dress appropriately for cold water and be safe.

More info to come on the December outing...
                    Mark
                    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
                    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
                    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelEteld
                      There are many various types of wigs out there. Women put on wigs for a lot of distinct reasons behind instance, to protect baldness in certain Wigs
                      places to complete hair thinning due to health conditions. Picking the right you can be overwhelming at this kind of periods. Another reason why many women wear wigs is to attain hair styles that are extremely hard with regards to Wigs For Cancer Patients
                      their particular hair.

the lace top wig is one sort of wig. This wig has specific hairs which can be hand stitched into a lace materials which are discovered only in the front portion of the wig. Yourself stitches the hair Clip In Hair Extensions
                      in the lace top it affords the impression that this hairs are growing straight from the scalp. After you have the wig guaranteed into position, the lace material is cut away from with the hair line without Wigs For Black Women
                      decreasing any of the knots. The lace are able to be fixed in place and dependant upon what type of sticky can be used, may last from times to weeks. Right after gluing the lace straight down, makeup products does apply to disguise the lace. You won't have the ability to establish where wig collection starts Hair Extensions
                      which way you will find a all-natural looking hairpiece. This is the extremely good reason why this is basically the best type of wig you will find.
                      WTF are you doing advertising on a Kayak Fishing forum- we would only use the hair to tie jigheads and flies- white and chartreuse, please....lol!!
                      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

It's a spambot. The spammers have an automated program that signs up for forums to post spam adds. The common way to stop them is for the site admin to set up a system where new accounts have to be manually approved.
                        Drew

Yellow Pompano 12
                        Lime Slayer 10

Comment

Working...
                        X