This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Snaggedline

Just wanted to make one final post before I leave Snaggedline...maybe forever.

Apparently I've come across in an undesirable way; to some members here. That was not my intention.

For the good friends I was lucky enough to meet through this site; I am truly grateful. For the folks I may have managed to help along the way, with any advice that was useful or did anything to help you out, I will leave feeling happy about that.

For the advice and tips that the Snagged community shared along the way, I gotta say, you are awesome!

I have been pretty active* here since I joined. Especially while on the bay when I got catching figured out; with live fishing reports, pictures, locations and tactics that were working...I did that to drum up excitement in this community and share info to get folks on the water catching fish.

I'm sure Snaggedline will march on without me. I have faith in the core members here that have kept it going this long.

In an attempt to see if the community would like me to stick around reply. (must be better than 90% favorable**)

Tight lines!

*The post count was a by product. If I was just trying for that, I could have posted in every newbie thread with "welcome aboard". I did some of that, when those introduction thread got my attention.

**Failing that, I will ask to have my account deleted in 24 hours.
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Too bad to hear that. I hope every thing ok to you. Will see you in water and have fun with you. Ken Jig Big Eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 Hobie Outback [emoji41]
    2014 Hobie Outback
    2016 Hobie Outback
    2015 CBKA Fishing Tournament
    2nd PLACE
    Slam Division

Comment

PM sent.
      Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
      Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

......... Don't leave ....... Just be nice ........ everyone's welcome ......... Everyone

Comment

Well I hope you stay. I have had a lot of good advice from you in my short time here.
          John
          Hobie Adventure Island 16'

Slayer Propel 10

Pelican Trailblazer ( don't hate , pond use only)

Comment

I hate the thought of losing anyone who contributes to the betterment of the community...
            Bruce

Hobie PA 14
            Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Does this mean you won't be at ANY meet n greets?

Comment

You're a big boy; do you really need to start a dramatic thread asking for us to tell you whether to stay or go from a forum? You told us before you have thick skin, just take a minute to breath from that other thread(s), relax, and move on. It's nothing to get worked up over and let it bother you.

Stay or go; it's your choice.
                Brian

Comment

Look man, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. You don't need a "this is me leaving, someone stop me" post. Most people on snagged aren't going to tell anyone to not be a part of this community. It's clear that you enjoy it here. Shoot, you have pissed me off on one occasion and I'm not even gonna tell you to leave. I'm sure you have helped a few people on here (hopefully more than you've pissed off) and that's what this place is about. I think that is the point some of the guys were trying to get across to you; just be respectful and helpful, not an ass.

Hobie Fishing Team Member
                  Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
                  2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by Slobber Bob View Post
                    You're a big boy; do you really need to start a dramatic thread asking for us to tell you whether to stay or go from a forum? You told us before you have thick skin, just take a minute to breath from that other thread(s), relax, and move on. It's nothing to get worked up over and let it bother you.

you are right.

Redfish12, Please delete my account.
                    Hobie fleet:
                    2017 Quest 13
                    2015 Outback
                    2014 Outback

Comment

Seriously, this name calling is incredible, all of you need to get your own heads out of your own asses and move on. After 2 years on this site, this is the worst i have seen this crap. Get real and get over it. Lets enjoy why this site was created.
                      Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
                      Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Originally posted by RavensDfense View Post
                        Look man, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. You don't need a "this is me leaving, someone stop me" post. Most people on snagged aren't going to tell anyone to not be a part of this community. It's clear that you enjoy it here. Shoot, you have pissed me off on one occasion and I'm not even gonna tell you to leave. I'm sure you have helped a few people on here (hopefully more than you've pissed off) and that's what this place is about. I think that is the point some of the guys were trying to get across to you; just be respectful and helpful, not an ass.
                        my sarcasm only goes so far to quell the rudeness this horrid state exhibits every moment. Y'all see an outsider that speaks in opposition, and folks jump on it like rabid dogs...I did my best to bite my tongue, for as long as I could.

you are one of the people that started me down the road of departure...Now I know it is for the best.
                        Hobie fleet:
                        2017 Quest 13
                        2015 Outback
                        2014 Outback

Comment

Originally posted by Salty Dog View Post
                          Seriously, this name calling is incredible, all of you need to get your own heads out of your own asses and move on. After 2 years on this site, this is the worst i have seen this crap. Get real and get over it. Lets enjoy why this site was created.
                          Freddie, I don't think anybody is name calling. Cowpokey started a thread asking for honest feedback. We shouldn't be allowed to give it?
                          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Slobber Bob View Post
                            Originally posted by Cowpokey View Post
                            you are right.

Redfish12, Please delete my account.
                            And I should clarify that my above comment is not made to be that I'm indifferent on whether you stay of go. I personally don't think you should get so worked up over things. Just take some time to breath and cool down.
                            Brian

Comment

Every thing should be OK. Close your eyes. Take real deep breath and blow out your mouth real hard that let every thing go. Then you will feel better and enjoy fishing game. Ken Jig Big Eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 Hobie Outback [emoji41]
                              2014 Hobie Outback
                              2016 Hobie Outback
                              2015 CBKA Fishing Tournament
                              2nd PLACE
                              Slam Division

Comment

Working...
                              X