Clear All

• 8" hatch bucket for $4

2016 Hobie Mirage Outback Olive
    LOWRANCE Hook7

Pic doesn't work

Tom Lagana
    www.tomlagana.net

Comment

Thank you it was marked private i was unaware.!
      LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

I will be glueing the two pieces together. They work wonderfully when paired. Its a $2 cutting board(green) and a $2 three quart measuring/pouring bowl. I cut the handle and spout off. The spout used to be where the latch goes now.
        LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

Thanks for the tip! Been looking for a better (deeper) solution for the back. Do you happen to have links or better description of the pieces?
          -Mustafa
          ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
          2016 Hobie Outback
          2012 Hobie Revolution 13
          "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMasgouf View Post
            Thanks for the tip! Been looking for a better (deeper) solution for the back. Do you happen to have links or better description of the pieces?
            the Green piece was cut from a small cutting board I believe it said 8.5" on the label and the mixing bowl was a 3quart with handle... both were purchased at Dollar General... I will try to find an accurate image to share of them.
            LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

Originally posted by suicyderider View Post
              the Green piece was cut from a small cutting board I believe it said 8.5" on the label and the mixing bowl was a 3quart with handle... both were purchased at Dollar General... I will try to find an accurate image to share of them.
              here ya go... the cutting board is similar, the one I bought was 8.5x11 and this is the exact bowl.. however I paid $2 each at Dollar General VS the prices listed here.. if you cannot find the parts you may as well buy the hobie bowl

http://www.amazon.com/MIU-Flexible-C...+cutting+board

http://www.amazon.com/United-Solutio...wl+with+handle
              LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

here ya go... the cutting board is similar, the one I bought was 8.5x11 and this is the exact bowl.. however I paid $2 each at Dollar General VS the prices listed here.. if you cannot find the parts you may as well buy the hobie bowl

http://www.amazon.com/MIU-Flexible-C...+cutting+board

http://www.amazon.com/United-Solutio...wl+with+handle
                Thanks bro! I appreciate it
                -Mustafa
                2016 Hobie Outback
                2012 Hobie Revolution 13
                "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

your welcome and good luck , if you do try it I used a wood blade on the cutting board with a jigsaw... the fine tooth blade melted the plastic back together as I made the pass so I switched
                  LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

your welcome and good luck , if you do try it I used a wood blade on the cutting board with a jigsaw... the fine tooth blade melted the plastic back together as I made the pass so I switched
                    Good tip! Thanks!
                    -Mustafa
                    2016 Hobie Outback
                    2012 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Hmm, wondering what I can use in place of the cutting board. I dont have any way of cutting a piece like that. Maybe a rubber gasket or something? Either way, thanks for sharing. I'd love to put my lunch back there or something. It goes unused as of now.
                      -Jon
                      Revo 13

Comment

as of now its where I store my ram mounts when I stow the boat, on the water my wallet and keys are in there hope I never have to dive and retrieve them

Originally posted by jsnyd86 View Post
                        Hmm, wondering what I can use in place of the cutting board. I dont have any way of cutting a piece like that. Maybe a rubber gasket or something? Either way, thanks for sharing. I'd love to put my lunch back there or something. It goes unused as of now.
                        LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

as of now its where I store my ram mounts when I stow the boat, on the water my wallet and keys are in there hope I never have to dive and retrieve them
                          that's a good idea too. Right now I stash that stuff, along with my battery, in a dry bag I clip around that sail post under the bow hatch. Also hope I will never have to dive for them.
                          -Jon
                          Revo 13

Comment

Working...
                          X