7/7 oc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/7 oc

So I fished the incoming tide from 11 am til 3 or so. High tide was a after 1pm.

Ended up with one flounder most likely 16 inches, flopped off my boat before i could measure. I just bought the lip grippers too and forgot to use them. Also i forgot to take my new yakpad so I didn't get to determine if it make a difference for me.

Didn't seem like the fish bite was strong, only saw maybe 5 other shorts brought up. I was using a 1oz white jig with chartreuse gulp alive.

nice thanks for the report.

have you tried fishing for tog with the yak?
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Originally posted by Grilled Sardine View Post
      nice thanks for the report.

have you tried fishing for tog with the yak?
      I have not I will at some point while I'm here. From what I understand top/bottom rig of some sort + weight attached by rubberband + green crab = success.

I think the 4th street bulkhead would be the best area to try for them.

Comment

that or the inlet but thats from shore

Comment

Or you can make the haul up to CHSP probably. Lots of rocks up there.

I'm going to try to find a way to get up there soon and I have a buddy from MA that is coming down to Fenwick with his kayak next week. Are you off any days? I am going to try to come up and fish with him but I know he's planning on launching out front for sharks.
          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
            Are you off any days? I am going to try to come up and fish with him but I know he's planning on launching out front for sharks.

I'm off Tuesday and Thursday. Totally game to fish both of those days pretty much anywhere out here East Coast. Let me know!!

Comment

Working...
            X