Big Shout out to Paddle Va

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Shout out to Paddle Va

I just went online to order a new drysuit and noticed the sale price was gone. 2 days ago I was on Paddle Va's website they had the Supernova suit on sale, so I put in my shopping cart to order. Something distracted me and I forgot. Today I went on to order it the and the sales price was removed. Luckily a quick phone on there 1 800 line and the sales price was matched.

I wasn't sure what to expect calling the 1 800 number, but it was clear the man who answered the phone was working right there in the shop. Without hesitation, he lowered the price, completed the transaction and threw in a few stickers. The package will be sent from their facility tonight.

It sure is nice to get such good customer service! I felt like I was calling the shop around the corner!

Ed

I took a whitewater kayaking class (4 or 5 days?) back in the early 2000's with them, great bunch of folks back then too.
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

Dry suit Delivered. Free shipping. I ordered on the 5th at 2pm and received today at 5 pm.

I need to figure a few things out-seals are so tight me hands turned blue!

Comment

squeeze some cans of soup in the latex cuffs to stretch them out a bit. At least a few days
        2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
        2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
        2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

I do a lot of shopping there when I'm in the area and find them very knowledgeable, helpful and usually have everything I'm looking for. Oh, and they love to take my money.

Comment

Working...
          X