• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can host Lowes Wharf again.2016
    2012 hobie outback
    2016 feelfree lure 11.5

Comment

At the last minute, I cannot make the M&G nor the lunch.Hopefully catch up at the next M&G.
      Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
      Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

As of now, I count 7 (inclusive of both of us) for either meet / lunch or both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        -Omid

2015 ivory outback

Comment

There should be more folks last year there were a dozen or more

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
          Rich, Valley Mill Boats Kayak Fishing Team ,
          Jackson Kayaks, BigTuna, Big Rig , Coosa

Comment

I know of several who said they would be there, but never posted, so there could be a lot of walk-ins like last year. So if anyone decides to go at that last minute, there will be space for you. Good luck on Saturday. I cannot wait to see the results of the M&G schedule. Thanks again to Dimo, Monocacykayak, and KitKatyaker for offering to help with this planning M&G. I am still fighting a multi-week illness, so I will be there in spirit, but I am willing to post the results when you of email or PM them to me.

Comment

Moc, I hope you feel better soon. Unfortunately, I've also had a bit of a family health issue that had us in the ER until 7am last night. I will regrettably need to miss the meeting and take care of family. I'm sure the even will go smoothly in Monocacykayak and KitKatyaker's hands. In my absence, I'd like to offer to host on any gap month that isn't filled by event's end.

looking forward to see the calendar outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              -Omid

2015 ivory outback

Comment

Working...
              X