January 2016 Meet and Greet Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2016 Meet and Greet Help Needed

The January Meet and Greet is set at the class room at Bass Pro Shop in Arundel, MD, at 12:00pm on Saturday January 9th. Thanks to Harry On The Fly for procuring the classroom. The purpose of this Meet and Greet is to establish locations and host for all future Snaggedline Meet and Greets for 2016.

In the past SurfDog would volunteer to host the January Meet and Greet, but this year he is unable to. So we are asking to see if 2 other Snaggedline Members can volunteer to do the January Meet and Greet. Myself, SurfDog, and Harry can provide any guidance that is necessary. Please contact me if you are willing to host the January Meet and Greet.

The Meet and Greet would go from 12 noon to 1 or 1:30pm. Then everyone would meet at Dave and Buster's Pool Hall area for lunch. Since we had a large group last year, please state in this thread if you intend of coming to the Meeting at Bass Pro and lunch. We want to make sure that the class room will be able to accommodate all that sign up to attend. Once we get a list of Meet and Greet locations, then they will be posted on Snaggedline for all to see.

Feel free to recommend any locations that would make for a good Meet and Greet. Please, only recommend places that you would be willing to be a host.

Moc - I am able to attend the Jan m&g and can help as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Omid

2015 ivory outback

Comment

I will also attend so if you need help setting up a schedule for meet and greets I can help make the list ,also I think we can host the meet and greet on the upper potomac again.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      Rich, Valley Mill Boats Kayak Fishing Team ,
      Jackson Kayaks, BigTuna, Big Rig , Coosa

Comment

I'll be there for both

Comment

I will attend the planning meeting but not the lunch. I find Dave and Buster's to be overly noisy and not suitable for good discussions because of the background noise.
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I am trying to rearrange some things so that I can come. It may only be for the meeting, though.
            Bruce

Hobie PA 14
            Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

My son and I will be there for both the lunch and meeting.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks to monocacykayak and Dimo for offering to help do the January Meet and Greet to suggest and vote on locations for the monthly M&G for 2016. I will try to be there, but I am fighting a bad dose of pneumonia, so I am not sure of my status.

Comment

I was able to rearrange my schedule, so I can help as well if there is a need.
                  Bruce

Hobie PA 14

Comment

I will try to be there but not sure due to family medical issue. However, I will be glad to try hosting the october 8 th weekend at ft. Smallwood again. Hopefully weather will permit this year.

Comment

2016 M&G Meeting

Martin, I can help with the planning and organizing, but not the lunch. Also, are we doing the raffle this year?
                      2015 Outback
                      2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

No raffle this year. I am sure Dimo and Rich could use the help on writing down and voting on future M&G.

Comment

Moc, I plan on attending the M&G as well as getting some lunch and helping where I can.

Keith
                          New to the game but not a rookie!

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
                            The January Meet and Greet is set at the class room at Bass Pro Shop in Arundel, MD, at 12:00pm on Saturday January 9th. Thanks to Harry On The Fly for procuring the classroom. The purpose of this Meet and Greet is to establish locations and host for all future Snaggedline Meet and Greets for 2016.

In the past SurfDog would volunteer to host the January Meet and Greet, but this year he is unable to. So we are asking to see if 2 other Snaggedline Members can volunteer to do the January Meet and Greet. Myself, SurfDog, and Harry can provide any guidance that is necessary. Please contact me if you are willing to host the January Meet and Greet.

The Meet and Greet would go from 12 noon to 1 or 1:30pm. Then everyone would meet at Dave and Buster's Pool Hall area for lunch. Since we had a large group last year, please state in this thread if you intend of coming to the Meeting at Bass Pro and lunch. We want to make sure that the class room will be able to accommodate all that sign up to attend. Once we get a list of Meet and Greet locations, then they will be posted on Snaggedline for all to see.

Feel free to recommend any locations that would make for a good Meet and Greet. Please, only recommend places that you would be willing to be a host.
                            Man, guys i was really looking forward to meeting everyone, i did not realize the dates :/ my son has his 2nd basketball game the 9th so unfortunately i wont be there. I look forward to seeing the new schedule posted so i can make plans though good luck.
                            2016 Hobie Mirage Outback Olive
                            LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

MOC, Looking at Windfinder, the projections for next week have changed from calm to not so much. Saturday will be the last day the breeze be down for a while. I will likely be changing my plans and hitting the water so I won't be able to make the meeting or lunch.

Thanks for your efforts in making these happen. I look forward to attending as many as I can make.

Tight lines
                              Bruce

Hobie PA 14

Comment

Working...
                              X