No announcement yet.

Someone stole my kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE: Still no sign of my kayak but luckily my insurance does have some coverage I don't know how much yet. I'm sending paper work off tomorrow but I should get something back minus my $500 deductible and hopefully it will cover most of the cost. I encourage anyone with a kayak to contact their insurance company and get your kayak covered. I was lucky that I had extra coverage on some other items and it was that coverage that saved me. I some how did not think to ask about covering my kayak on my home policy. I know I had well over $2000 invested in my setup and I'm sure some of you have a whole lot more. I would also like to give props to Patuxent Adventure Center in Solomons Island where I purchased my kayak. They went above and beyond in getting me copies of receipts and a quote on a new yak to give my insurer.They aren't geared towards fishing kayaks but they are one of few that deal with Malibu and I will purchase my new kayak from them. I'm letting Santa know I want to catch the thief for Christmas.
    D Hawk
    Green Malibu X-Factor stolen dream
    Sand Malibu X-Factor The replacement

Comment

Working...
    X