Someone stole my kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone stole my kayak

Some one stole my malibu x-factor last night from orchard beach in pasadena please keep an eye out and let me know if you see one thank youIMG_1390.jpgIMG_1388.JPGIMG_1389.jpg
    D Hawk
    Green Malibu X-Factor stolen dream
    Sand Malibu X-Factor The replacement

Wish you all the luck getting it back ......... Keep your eyes on Craigslist and EBay .......... Hope the police can track it down

I hate thieves ........... I think they should be literally skinned alive.

Comment

Will keep an eye on craiglist here in southern Maryland for you. It's a shame this is the world we live in.
      Mike
      Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

I'm sharing on my fishing page. There's a lot of people there with eyes around the area. Sucks. If someone stole my yak, bad things would happen!

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
        Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
        Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
        Kokatat Pro Staff
        Torqeedo Pro Staff
        Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
        Alan

Comment

Damn shame, as a point, there is a lot of good people in this state and this community, there will always be a scumbag or two that thinks they can get away with this. Hope you find your Yak.
          Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
          Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Im ALWAYS looking up and down the coast on craigslist, I will keep an eye out as well. Hope you get it back soon. Thieves are the scum of the earth!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
            Tan-Tarpon 140
            Lime-Pelican Matrix
            Yellow-Scrambler XT

Comment

Sorry for your loss, bud. Sometimes people can just suck...
              Bruce

Hobie PA 14
              Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

They don't make that color anymore so hopefully that will make it easier to find.......thditto on theive hating. When caught always deserve a beating....

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
                14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
                2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Thanks everyone for keeping an eye out.Someone went through a lot of trouble to get it they had to sneak in cut a cable remove Christmas lights and carry it over 100 foot and up a steep hill if they would work that hard on something productive the dirtbags could have afforded their own
                  D Hawk

Comment

Sounds like they had been eyeballing it for a while if they knew to bring something to cut with. How are your neighbors?

Comment

Originally posted by SMartin View Post
                      Sounds like they had been eyeballing it for a while if they knew to bring something to cut with. How are your neighbors?
                      Some are shady and I am checking them out
                      D Hawk

Comment

Someone stole my kayak

Bummer, my bro in law's old town vapor was stolen in Pasadena last year. I was hit by a burglary while fishing in Wachapreague last year. I now make sure to record the serial # of All of my valuables including kayaks. If you have # when you file police report, it's irrefutable evidence if it's found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by zditmars; 12-13-2015, 07:46 PM.
                        Zach
                        Annapolis, MD
                        Rudow's FishTalk Magazine
                        Native Watercraft Slayer 14.5
                        Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 13
                        Old Town Topwater PDL 106
                        Native Watercraft Redfish 10

Comment

Major bummer! I hope you have some luck getting it back or at least getting insurance to cover it.
                          Brian

Comment

That sux. Will keep an eye out for it, and that will be my only good eye which is not too good at that.
                            http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
                            484-459-9863
                            If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
                            *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

That's the second one that i've heard about this season from that area. There was one stolen from a homeowners yard just across from the launch area at Beachwood park. I guess I better lock mine in the shed from now on. I hope you get it back but more importantly I hope the thieving bastard gets what's coming to him. I will keep an eye out and an ear open in my area. The only person lower than a thief is someone who knowingly buys the stolen property from them.

Comment

Working...
                              X