Annual Fishing Flea Mkt to benifit Heroes on The Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Fishing Flea Mkt to benifit Heroes on The Water

It's that time again for the 6th annual Fishing Flea Market to benefit the Md. Chapter of Heroes on the Water. In the past several of our members here on Snaggedline have participated by either shopping or getting tables. We will be having the flea mkt on 30 January 2016. Tables or spaces are $15. Ea and are non refundable, meaning if you pay for a space and don't show you made a donation to the cause. Just as in previous years the fire dept. Gets the table fees however the $3.00 pp donation at the door as well as all raffle items dontions go directly to the Md HOW Chapter. This is an active chapter doing approximately 1 or 2 outings per month with both active duty and combat wounded warriors. This is one of thier more productive fundraisers and I'm Honored to have a part in it. Please contact me to get a table or at the minimum please come out and support Md. HOW. I understand that as in years past Snaggedline leadership will have plenty of swag and shirts there for purchase. The HOW team will also be selling thier shirts and other items there as well as a donation bucket for you to directly make an impact in a Warriors life. (Mike can we make this a Sticky please.)
    If you want to get a table or make a raffle donation please contact me at (443) 306-7306
    Thank You everyone
    Last edited by medicyaker; 01-15-2016, 07:01 PM.
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Sounds great! Where is it being held at and what time?

Thanks,
    Ron

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, a location for the newer member would be great.
      Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
      Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

The location is at the Lake Shore Volunteer Fire dept located at 4498 Mountain Rd, Pasadena, Md 21122. Setup will be from 6-8pm on Friday and 6-8am on Saturday the 30th. The show is open to the public from 8am-3pm.
        Last edited by medicyaker; 12-06-2015, 04:11 PM.
        Tom Brown
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Thank you

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

We are officially sold out of spaces for the fishing flea market. Now all we need is for everyone to come out and shop to support Md HOW
            Tom Brown
            2012 Hobie PA 14'
            Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

will there be pit beef?
              <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Told the girlfriend I wanted to go to this and said its a 2.5 hour drive but we could go to Annapolis for the rest of the day... She ate it up now I better bring even more cash!
                Hobie Revo 13 carribean blue

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Besides the great cause, is this someplace where you can generally get some good deals secondhand? Seems like a lot of local shows have a lot of business vendors as opposed to "flea market" vendors.
                  Green Team
                  Future Beach 10' sit in - Lime Green
                  Ascend FS12T - Lime Green

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
                    We are officially sold out of spaces for the fishing flea market. Now all we need is for everyone to come out and shop to support Md HOW
                    I'll be there!
                    Bruce

Hobie PA 14
                    Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Originally posted by Romo View Post
                      Told the girlfriend I wanted to go to this and said its a 2.5 hour drive but we could go to Annapolis for the rest of the day... She ate it up now I better bring even more cash!
                      Well played... well played.. I am looking forward to my first flea market as a seller and probably buyer. Tom thanks for setting this up for a great cause.

Comment

Sorry but no Pit Beef again. They say its too cold to cook outside.... sound like a few chicken Sh!#$ too me... We will have Breakfast and lunch. Hopefully some alcohlic beverages as well. We are sold out at 52 tables. Waiting on a few checks or we'll be going to the standby list... hope to see everyone there again this year. This all started with a thread of a few folks meeting in a parking lot to sell our used gear and has grown to become a major anuall gathering to raise money for Md. Heroes on the Water. We still need a few more items for the raffle table but things are moving along. If anyone has ANY QUESTIONS please call me or email at medicyaker@gmail.com or cell @ 4433067306. Could someone from the Snaggedline admin PLEASE make this link a Sticky??? Thank yall for the support over the years. We hope to have a different and larger venue for next year. Bigger hall and Better Parking (the big issue).
                        Tom Brown
                        2012 Hobie PA 14'
                        Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

The lack of pit beef is very distressing. I in no way "need" any more tackle but what harm could there be in showing up to a firehall at 8am in the morning to eat a sandwich? If I happened to come home with an armful of used cranks, what of it?
                          Drew

Yellow Pompano 12
                          Lime Slayer 10

Comment

Wow, right down the street from me. I'll be there!
                            2018 Hobie Compass

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple24 View Post
                              Besides the great cause, is this someplace where you can generally get some good deals secondhand? Seems like a lot of local shows have a lot of business vendors as opposed to "flea market" vendors.
                              I went last year and there was plenty of locally made and second hand items.

Comment

Working...
                              X