Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any news on the kayak fishing flea market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on the kayak fishing flea market?

Medicyaker has organized a kayak fishing flea market during the past few winters at the Lake Shore Volunteer Fire Dept. I tried to reach him on his pmail and found that the mailbox was full. Do any of you have news about the flea market? Will it be held? Date?

This is a great place for regular anglers to get a table and sell excess tackle. I look forward to it each year.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Doesn't earleigh heights do a fishing flea market too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ehfd has one but I think it is in Jan.

Comment

There are many fishing flea markets held throughout Jan-March. Only one of them is geared specifically to kayak anglers, and was organized by medicyaker, a Snaggedline member. Some of the flea markets are dominated by commercial vendors. The one at Lake Shore VFD had a few commercial vendors and many regular guys who wanted to sell their excess tackle. Those are the places where you can find the best deals.
        John Veil
        Annapolis

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I talked to Tom a few weeks ago. He still plans to have the flea market.

Ed

Comment

Yes we are still having the flea mkt. Been a little busy of late. I will be posting a thread in next few days but for now its at same location on the 30th January and tables are $15 each. Weve implemented a few changes to keep the regular vendors and to get a few new ones as well to keep fresh. I can be reached at my new email at medicyaker@gmail.com or by cell at 4433067306
            Tom
            Tom Brown
            Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
            2012 Hobie PA 14'
            Ocean Kayak Tident 13
            2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Thanks Tom. I am looking forward to the event.
              John Veil
              Annapolis

Comment

Email sent Tom....

Ernie

Comment

John do u want a space again this year. DPS is coming and bringing alot
                  Tom Brown
                  Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                  2012 Hobie PA 14'
                  Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                  2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
                    John do u want a space again this year. DPS is coming and bringing alot
                    Tom - I would like to rent two tables this year. I do not plan to display any kayaks this time.

Also, please delete your old pmails -- your box is full and will not accept any new ones.
                    John Veil
                    Annapolis

Comment

Looking forward to my first flea market as a seller. I have a feeling I will be walking away with more stuff then I plan to sell .. Tom - email sent as well.

Comment

Keep me a table tom
                        Zach Moore
                        Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
                        Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
                        Bait Towel Pro Staff
                        2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
                        YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

if you have only a few items to get rid of, is there a means to do so at this event?
                          2015 Hobie Outback
                          2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Tom, please keep a table for me!
                            Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                            Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                            https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

hey guys, where might this be held at? i'm trying to judge if its worth the drive to reserve and set up a table. Plus, is this pretty much saltwater buyers that show up or do folks purchase freshwater tackle as well?
                              Rich
                              Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

Working...
                              X