Shimano Stradic FJ 2500 100 bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimano Stradic FJ 2500 100 bucks

Dicks sporting goods pre Black Friday sale. http://m.dickssportinggoods.com/prod...oryId=83754036

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't pass up that deal ........ Thanks

Comment

Sweet!! Thanks - just sent the link to my wife in case she needs holiday gift ideas....
      Bruce

Hobie PA 14
      Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

That is great deal. I picked up two of them.
        John Veil
        Annapolis
        Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

why'd you post this!!!! i bought it... don't know if I actually need it. probably should be spending money on stuff I need, but couldn't resist this deal

Comment

Thank you as well. Just took advantage ...free shipping to boot. Thanks, Dave

Comment

Didn't need mine either , but I bought 2.. Good deal !

Comment

well lucky for you guys. i just went to order 1 and the page no longer exists. major bummer as i have been looking for a 2500 series reel

Comment

I tried also, too late. That reel isn't listed on regular site or at basspro.

Comment

The Dick's deal may have been too good to be true. I ordered two reels on Friday morning. Shortly afterwards, I received an email saying the reels were in stock and l would soon receive additional emails regarding the status of the order.

When I went to my computer this morning, I found two new emails from Dick's. The first one said that my order was being processed. The second one said "Your order included backordered or advanced sale items that are unavailable for immediate shipment. Once the product becomes available, you will receive a new order confirmation email." Given that Shimano no longer makes that reel, it is unlikely that new inventory will come available. The exact same sequence occurred when I ordered that reel from Cabelas earlier this fall. It is pretty frustrating for major retailers to be that out of touch with their inventory.
                    John Veil
                    Annapolis

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

To my great surprise, this deal actually went through. I received the two Stradic FJ reels this afternoon. My compliments to Dick's for making this happen.
                      John Veil
                      Annapolis

Comment

Did you ever receive a confirmation or tracking number, I got only one email on the original order date , a processing your order email, have not heard anything else from them and yet my c.c. was charged. Was wondering if the same happened to you

Comment

I did receive a confirmation number and tracking number. They told me it would be delivered today, and it got here on schedule.
                          John Veil
                          Annapolis

Comment

Dicks just got back to me today, my order was cancelled and they gave me a 15% off coupon on my next order, I was pretty upset the way they handled the situation and the coupon is just a slap in the face

Comment

Working...
                            X