Bomber Gear dry tops/suits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bomber Gear dry tops/suits

Whats the deal with this company? Every retailer and their own website has everything super reduced. All sales are said to be final on their website.

Are they going out of business? Are they junk?

A dry top for $180, $119 for semi dry seems almost too good to be true, no?

Was wondering the same thing... Anyone have any first hand experience? My dry top is real beat up after this year and upgrading is high on my list of off season priorities
    Hobie Revo 13 carribean blue

My YouTube Channel

Comment

I've heard good things about them. Maybe they are clearing out stock for the new model or next generation?

The only Bomber Gear I have is the back support/seat back in my whitewater kayak...it's high quality.
      Hobie fleet:
      2017 Quest 13
      2015 Outback
      2014 Outback

Comment

We have sold bomber in the past. They definitely are not junk. I haven't seen any stock refills recently so I can't speak to the current markdowns.

With final sales, be sure to get the sizing right
        Bruce

Hobie PA 14
        Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Can't order these online? Looks like Eastern Mountain Sports is the local dealer, I'm in the market also.
          New to the game but not a rookie!

Comment

Look at their Facebook page ......... They are ceasing production in 2016 ........ Guess they are going out of business

Comment

Originally posted by mccray44 View Post
              Can't order these online? Looks like Eastern Mountain Sports is the local dealer, I'm in the market also.
              We have been a dealer, but there is virtually nothing stock - maybe a paddle top or two, but no Dry gear
              Bruce

Hobie PA 14
              Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Bomber Gear is owned by Confluence Outdoor which is the parent company for brands such as Wilderness Systems, Harmony, and Dagger to name but a few. I believe it was in the beginning of this year that they decided to close down the Bomber Gear line of products. I picked up a Hydrobomb Dry top this spring from their online store and have been very happy with it.

Jack
                Red Wilderness Tarpon 120
                2014 Papaya Hobie Outback

Comment

I have the dry pants bought last year during their sale. I think they just dump inventory at the end of the year to clear the books. They dry pants are awesome and work as expected. I need a pee zipper however and got a great deal on a kokatat dry suit and upgraded this year. I was hoping to get a light splash top from them but all the sizes are sold out.

Comment

I bought a top and pant set off Ebay last year for pretty cheap and am super happy with them. Nothing wrong so far.
                    -Jon
                    Revo 13

Comment

Working...
                    X