Dry Pants with Relief Zipper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Pants with Relief Zipper?

I'm been using my waders, which has a zipper, but I'd like to get a pair of dry pants. Been looking for a pair of dry pants with a relief zipper, but I can't seem to find one. Do any exists? Doesn't make sense to have one? So, you just pull the the stretchy elastic wait band down while sitting down in a yak? Many dry suits and waders have zippers, but maybe dry pants don't?
    2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

That's what I have to do and it helps to have the spa tube to help transport it out of there

Comment

This pair was in a previous thread and was recommended by several SL'ers.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006LJO13Q/...I1O6GSL0636DY0

Yak67
      2015 Hobie PA-14
      2016 Hobie Outback LE

Comment

Originally posted by Yak67 View Post
        This pair was in a previous thread and was recommended by several SL'ers.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006LJO13Q/...I1O6GSL0636DY0

Yak67
        2015 Hobie PA-14
        2016 Hobie Outback LE
        I didn't even know Stolquist made a drysuit. I have a Kokatat Hydrus 3L SuperNova Angler. There were some pretty good deals on them a month or two ago...I think everyone is selling them at full price now that the temperature has driven up the demand.
        Hobie fleet:
        2017 Quest 13
        2015 Outback
        2014 Outback

Comment

Originally posted by tufnik View Post
          I'm been using my waders, which has a zipper, but I'd like to get a pair of dry pants. Been looking for a pair of dry pants with a relief zipper, but I can't seem to find one. Do any exists? Doesn't make sense to have one? So, you just pull the the stretchy elastic wait band down while sitting down in a yak? Many dry suits and waders have zippers, but maybe dry pants don't?
          Kokatat makes a Gortex dry bib with a relief zipper.
          Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
          Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Working...
          X