Jackson fishing kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson fishing kayak

I love kayaking, so I decided to buy the Jackson fishing kayak. What do you think about this kayak, can you help me with some advices?

Congratulations. You made a wise brand choice.

They're great boats used by lots of the members of this forum.

The best advice I can offer is to allow your actual on-water experiences to determine your rigging needs.

Don't cut it, drill it, bolt or glue anything to it until you're sure a particular modification will enhance your fishing experience.

Welcome to the forum.
    Mark
    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Congratz! You made a great choice. As far as quality goes it doesnt get much better! Very stable, thick, and comfortable! There is only one kayak that I would choose over my Cuda and that would be an outback. Even then I would miss my Cuda. If you have any concerns/questions about the yak feel free to pm me. Ive had mine for 2 years now and it still holds up very well to rough waters. Im 240lbs and I stand up in it to fish the Chesapeake Bay Bridge a lot.

cuda.jpg
      Zach Bennett
      Linthicum MD
      2014 Hobie Outback
      Instagram: YakinZak
      Youtube: YakinZak
      Email: Yakinzak@gmail.com

Comment

I've had a couple different types of fishing kayaks and have had the Cuda 14 for about 3 years now. For me, it's the best paddle yak you can buy. I've been on 12 mile trips and Ive also been on skinny 1 mile trips and it's an excellent kayak. It's not super wide so it's easy to paddle. The bow has a pretty sharp entry into the water and tracks well in current. You can stand easily if that's your thing. The deck space is also well thought out so fishing from it is second nature.
        -Jon
        Revo 13

Comment

Working...
        X