Winter upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter upgrades

so i pulled the trigger and ordered the H-rail upgrade for my PA 2014. figured i'd do all the mods before the snow hits that way its ready to go for spring. anyone on here done the mod yet? just wondering how it went and how you like it. the video makes it look fairly easy.
    Rich
    Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

I inquired about the PA-14 rail upgrade over at the Hobie website. Matt Miller indicated it can be a somewhat complicated installation. The PA-12 apparently requires some trimming on the rail.

This morning I added a Scotty mount w/ a custom backing plate and an extension arm to the front deck of the yak. Added a cutting board to the rail. The Vortex cover should arrive in the mail today as well.
    I need a good paddling

Motorized 2014 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    Garmin Echomap 93sv
    RIP, favorite St. Croix Rod

Comment

ya i know there will be a few pains. but after its done it will be easier to place what i want where i want.
      Rich
      Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

Working...
      X