Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone going out today, Saturday or Sunday (10/30, 10/31 or 11/1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone going out today, Saturday or Sunday (10/30, 10/31 or 11/1)

Is anyone going out today, Saturday or Sunday that I can join or that will join me. I'm in the Baltimore area. But, I'm willing to travel to join someone else.

I went out yesterday and got 2 Rockfish over 20", a few nice-sized Yellow Perch and some small White Perch. The winds were a bit high, so I stayed in a protected cove. The winds should be high again today. But the winds should be better on Saturday and Sunday.
    Mike
    2012 Hobie Outback - Olive
    2012 Hobie Revo 13 - Sand

Hey Mike, I'm planning on getting out on the water early (on the water right at first light). Haven't figured out where to launch yet, gotta check out the reports. If that works for your schedule, I'll PM to coordinate..
    -Omid

2015 ivory outback

Comment

might join you, depends on launch. I fished Smallwood last weekend and got skunked, not looking for a repeat.
      2015 Hobie Outback
      2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

I'm hoping I can sneak out for a couple of hours, maybe Sunday. I was thinking of maybe trying the Bush river to get rid of my 2 year skunk there.
        Mike

Comment

Maybe Eastern shore tomorrow been doing fairly well lately with keepersJob Pix Iphone 10.16.15 035 (2).jpg
          Drive it like you stole it!
          2011 Hobie PA 14

Comment

I got out Friday and today (Saturday). But, it turns out that I won't be kayaking tomorrow. My dad invited me to join him on his friend's boat. And thanks to all who I got to go out with today.
            Mike
            2012 Hobie Outback - Olive
            2012 Hobie Revo 13 - Sand

Comment

Working...
            X