New guy say hello to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy say hello to everyone

Hello everyone (i hope this is the right threat to say hello to everyone and interduce my self).
    I'm german redneck but my actual name is thomas. im 24 and i live in germany thou im over in MD quit a view times a year. i like fishing over there and i hope to meet some people on here who are interesting in maybe go fishing together. ill be comming in on halloween and ill be in the states for 3 weeks. id be great to maybe meet up with someone of you and go fishing together.
    thats prettymuch everything about me. if you like to go fishing one time, feel free to message me

welcome to the boards. i would say heres a few questions first to dial in who will dive in to fish with ya. do you have a kayak? second question would be what area will you be staying in..meaning up north near Baltimore or down in southern maryland. so long as you have a yak there are people in the north and south that post offers to join them all the time. if its down south I'm always fishing so hit me up
    Rich
    Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

Welcome aboard and abroad ....... Plenty of guys to fish with ya ........ Where will you be in MD and what brings you here

Comment

Welcome to MD, we go the Bay and a whole lot of "Clean" rivers to fish in. Enjoy your time here

Yak67
        2015 Hobie PA-14

Comment

Wo kommen sie hehr in Deutschland? Gibts es dort auch kayak-angel moeglichkeiten?
          John Hostalka

Delaware Paddlesports and
          Hobie Fishing team member

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
          2015 Hobie Outback

Comment

I didn't know there were two of us on this planet, German redneck that is. Sorry about the refugees taking over Deutschland. Glad I got a long visit in this Summer before the culture changes drastically. Visited Berlin, Hamburg, Rottenburg, Munich, Schwerin, Prenzlau, Augsburg, Heidelberg, Potsdam and Bavarian countryside.

Good luck in your fishing.

Comment

thank you guys for the welcoming =)
              ill be staying in centreville so like 20 min driving from the baybridge.
              my girlfriend lifes there and im there to visit her (but since she´ll be working during the day ill just go fishing all the time haha)
              i dont really have my own kajak but the my girlfriends neighbours always let me borrow theirs. its nothing fancy, but enough to take me on the water so i can fish.

http://abload.de/image.php?img=g01913807fro4.jpg

that was me this summer somewhere between church hill and chestertown

Comment

Sent you a PM
                Drive it like you stole it!
                2011 Hobie PA 14

Comment

Working...
                X