2012 Hobie Outback - Olive
          2012 Hobie Revo 13 - Sand

Comment

I'm in
            Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
            Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
            https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Well, it looks like we will have 27 participants so far. I checked out the Bass Pro (Arundel Mills) donations and there will a prize for 1st place - 4th place. Just show me a picture on your camera or phone with your largest fish on your measuring device from the morning of the meet and great. The largest 4 fish will be awarded with a Bass Pro prize. You can only win once. I will take a picture of you and your prize as a thank you to Bass Pro. Since this is informal and for fun, all actual fish measurements will be subject to my discretion on the final length. The whole fish must be in the picture.

As for parking, please park perpendicular to the fence to the Beverly Triton Park Entrance on the street and gravel areas originally mentioned in this thread. By this I mean to park with the nose or tail of your vehicle to the fence to allow the maximum amount of cars. Rockchaser also identified additional car top parking areas in this thread.

The park is suppose to open up at 7am, but the last time I was there, they were late in opening the gate. Launch will be anytime after 7am, and Lunch will be at 1:00pm - until.

Finally, since there are so many kayakers coming, we will once again have the totally voluntary bucket of lures. Just bring a new lure for the bucket. Your name will be entered into a drawing, and the winner whose name is pulled will get the entire bucket of lures. Photos of the winner will be taken for Snaggedline.
              Last edited by moc; 11-13-2015, 08:36 AM.

Comment

I'm bringing all those extra rudder knobs I have to the M&G, any that are not picked up by the original person that requested will go in the bucket.

mebe007
                Grilled
                Goody
                2015 Hobie Outback
                2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

moc, original weekend plans (thankfully) fell through. Please count me in for both as well.
                  -Omid

2015 ivory outback

Comment

Cross our fingers the wind stays down

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                    Rich, Valley Mill Boats Kayak Fishing Team ,
                    Jackson Kayaks, BigTuna, Big Rig , Coosa

Comment

Supposed to 20 mph + on windfinder.west north west is that correct ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                      Rich, Valley Mill Boats Kayak Fishing Team ,
                      Jackson Kayaks, BigTuna, Big Rig , Coosa

Comment

[QUOTE=monocacykayak;122001]Supposed to 20 mph + on windfinder.west north west is that correct ?

It's still early I never put much thought into the wind until 2 days to 1 day prior. But yes 20+MPH is not good especially at Triton not much protection there.

Comment

Wish i could make it but i gotta work. Will try to make it to the meet and greet in December.

Comment

Carrs Wharf ramp is on the Rhode River. I sometimes launch from there and make it over to Beverly Triton. Only room for about 8 or 10 cars I would guess though. You'd get some protection from the wind on the Rhode River and those that wanted to be adventurous could make it out to BT. I wouldn't do it with 20-30mph winds myself. I don't think I'll be able to make it this weekend, but wanted to throw this out there as an alternative.

Comment

I'm in for both weather permitting. Don't forget to bring a sail just in case. Thanks for bringing the knobs, John.

Outback 2015
                              Maui

Comment

Originally posted by Goody View Post
                                I'm in for both weather permitting. Don't forget to bring a sail just in case. Thanks for bringing the knobs, John.
                                Handkerchief should do it.
                                Hobie fleet:
                                2017 Quest 13
                                2015 Outback
                                2014 Outback

Comment

Working...
                                X