Bt 10/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bt 10/8

Launched @ lowtide in beautiful weather.... not much boat traffic until.... I arrived near TP Lighthouse. I trolled there picking up a few dinks.... when I got near the lighthouse I thought I'd be into some fish....but out of nowhere I could hear loud engines revving & then just before my 1.5 hr self-propelled journey 4 boats beat me there & started trolling around & casting to no avail. Then I tried my luck but the spookmasters ruined it for me too. Atleast it was a beautiful day. On the way back The bite was much better but no keeper fillets for me.

That sucks.... I am glad the bite picked up upon your return and that you were able to appreciate a beautiful day
    Bruce

Hobie PA 14
    Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

ah i feel your pain. i was fishing my pier yesterday afternoon when a jet ski came around the corner and ran past me maybe 50 feet from my pier. i gave him the best american greeting i could!!!
      Rich
      Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

Too bad you didn't have a rod ready to cast about then. Just say'n.

John
        John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
        MK Endura Max 55 backup power
        Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

Working...
        X