Messing around in the pond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messing around in the pond

Nothing too exciting to "report". Potomac and Doah are both chocolate milk right now so I headed to my buddies pond to mess around this morning before I had to get some school work done. Threw roboworms all day and I must say I like them. This pond is fished pretty heavily, and even though it's right on my buddy's property, it's always been a challenge for me to consistently catch bass here. This was my first time fishing out of my kayak there. Figured I'd share since I got some decent footage.

Zack
    Camo 2014 OK Trident Ultra 4.7
    Blue 2015 Ascend FS12T
    "WV RiverRat" on Youtube.

OUTSTANDING! I just started using worms again after Fly Fishing like a drug addict looking for his next "FIX" so I can appreciate the video.
    eyedaddy

Comment

good work on the video, that POV makes the viewer feel like he is the one setting the hook
      Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Turtle- thanks. Trying not to keep up with those toads you've been putting on the board!

Eyedaddy- thanks. Yea I just started using roboworms and they're the bomb. Crazy to watch a fish pass up a senko but crush a finesse worm right as it descends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Zack
        Camo 2014 OK Trident Ultra 4.7
        Blue 2015 Ascend FS12T
        "WV RiverRat" on Youtube.

Comment

Working...
        X