CCA MD Red Trout 2015 Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA MD Red Trout 2015 Recap

Finally got a chance to put everything together on the blog and recap the weekend. This tournament is always a good time and was very professionally run this year. Good fishing with you RavensDfense and Hemingway and congrats again on the bull reds!

http://thehobielife.blogspot.com/201...ournament.html
    Shane
    Hobie Outback

Nice write up! I need to get one of those hammocks. I really like the bug net. And congrats on your speck. That thing was a beast.

Hobie Fishing Team Member
    Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
    2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Awesome work on the speck again! You know how to find the big ones!

I was going to ask you the same thing about the hammock. Is that a built in bug net? Mind sharing the brand?

Did you have to lug the bricks out there with you or find them?
      Brian

Comment

Thanks guys! The hammocks are the way to go down there if you find some high ground with trees. Hennessy Hammock is the brand that Dave and I both have and Matt has an Eno. I personally like the Hennessy because it has an elevated bug net incorporated into the hammock. http://hennessyhammock.com

As far as the bricks, we found a sweet campsite at lunchtime that had a pre made fire pit and a pre made oven which is in the picture.
        Shane
        Hobie Outback

Comment

Nice write up, thanks for taking the time to post this. I'd love to get in on the secret campsite some time. Wish I could have made it down. Maybe next year
          John Hostalka

Delaware Paddlesports and
          Hobie Fishing team member

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
          2015 Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by Slobber Bob View Post
            Awesome work on the speck again! You know how to find the big ones!

I was going to ask you the same thing about the hammock. Is that a built in bug net? Mind sharing the brand?

Did you have to lug the bricks out there with you or find them?
            . My hammock brand is actual Grand Trunk. I have the full air Bivy shelter, it has a rainfly tarp and built in bug net. I'm very happy with it. But Shane and daves do have one less step for set up.

Comment

Thanks for hammock tips fellas.
              Brian

Comment

Working...
              X