Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to borrow or buy tax "2-30" or "2" for TKAA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to borrow or buy tax "2-30" or "2" for TKAA.

I'm looking to rent, borrow or purchase a set of Hobie Trax 2 or 2-30 hard scupper mount wheels for use at the TKAA tournament this weekend. I can't afford a new set but hoping I can find a pr. Of these used or someone that has a set that I can rent or borrow for the weekend who is not going or won't need them. I'm planning to fish the CBBT & need to portage over a sizeable beach. I have a heavy PA and a bad back so these are my best option. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help...
    Tom
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

You might need it. The weather is going to suck this weekend with high winds. 4-5 ft waves predicted.

Comment

Stupid coastal storm supposed to roll in just in time for tournament. 22 kt winds and 5' waves predicted for saturday. I have an extra cart you could borrow, but it is not going to roll over sand. I just drag across the sand at cbbt anyway.

Comment

Thanks John and Hokie. I saw the weather this morning. .. Needless to say I'm NOT doing the CBBT on Saturday. .. gotta find a back bay and hope for the best...Dammit this BS weather... gonna be pretty Nautical for sure. See ya'll down there. Hopefully they'll change the tourney to Sunday...I'd stay....
        Tom Brown
        Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13
        2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

I meant to say not but yea it's typical weather for the tourny. It always usually sucks during the time frame. Looks like i may stick to LMB. Kipto may be doable on one side becuase of the ships.

Comment

Working...
          X