Delaware paddlesports customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaware paddlesports customer service

Well I broke my seat on my outback on Saturday while fishing, the seat frame cracked. So I called DPS from the water and they said bring it in for us to check it out. I drove over to drop it off thinking it will be a few days for a repair, I am going to TKAA next weekend and was just hoping to have it back by then, Well I took it in for inspection and yes it was cracked and covered under my warrantee.
    The next thing they are handing me a new seat. You just have to love this place.
    They have the best customer service in the kayak business
    I am still learning all of there names but somehow everyone that works there knows mine and every other customer that has been there more than once or twice.

Thanks to DPS for getting me back on the water so fast

It's like family

They are really fantastic & very supportive.
    Red 2015 Hobie Outback
    Olive 2015 PA 14

Comment

It's hard for me to believe that seat could ever crack. Had mine fly off my truck doing 60 down the highway and land in the middle of the right hand lane. I backed up pulled over right next to it with my flashers on only to watch it get run over by a heavy duty truck pulling a cargo trailer that refused to change lanes. The impact made a loud noise and shot out from under the trailer into the ditch, I thought for sure it was toast. Nope, just a little road rash, still using it today. The truck even pulled over to check for damage, he definitely knew he hit something solid!
      2015 Hobie Outback
      2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Good to hear that they got you taken care of. All good report when DPS is involved.
        Hobie fleet:
        2017 Quest 13
        2015 Outback
        2014 Outback

Comment

Brian and Chris and company really strive to take care of their customers.
          They also like when customers keep in touch with them about on the water experiences and all.
          Really great guys.
          Im glad you got to experience their business nature.
          Zach Moore
          Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
          Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
          Bait Towel Pro Staff
          2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
          YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Purchased an Outback, Slayer Propel 13 and accessories this past spring.
            My satisfaction with doing business with Chris and Brian was well worth the 3 hour drive each way.

Comment

I got my Cuda 14 from DPS, Brian, Chris and the rest of there team are good people to work with. No doubt when I purchase another kayak it will be from them.
              Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
              Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Working...
              X