Lots of.breakers...st jeromes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of.breakers...st jeromes

I woke up early for once and planned to hit Pitney point...at the last minute I decided to do st Jerome instead.
    Fog was thick, I fished the bar with only small blues and hound fish to show for it. I decided to try flondr when a guy in a boat stopped and told me that out in the fog the rock were thick and breaking. By the time I got out front the fog had burned off and the birds and turmoil were evident
    In the end, I caught countless fish.many rock.over 18, four that were 19.5 to 19.75, one 20+. Also a 16" bluefish.
    Cooked paella with rock and clams. Yum!
    uploadfromtaptalk1442711197408.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Nice report. Man that fog was thick yesterday. I launched at Clark's and wanted to join the Heroes on the Water event out of Solomon's. Had to use my GPS 100% about 50 feet after the launch. Got over there but never saw them and doubt they could have launched anyhow. Came across a guy in a small outboard in the middle of the river who had no idea where he was because he didn't have GPS. He asked me where was Solomon's, I pointed, and off he went. Crazy! Ended up with almost the exact same catch as you had Kevin, but no breakers in Clark's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Mike
    Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Any trout?

Comment

I caught one 12" trout, but I wasn't fishing for them. There are definitely a couple of spots where a 3" gulp catches them frequently if that's what you are after.
        It's also strange that we can see stuff via Tapatalk but not direct.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Mike
        Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

They are working on it

Comment

Working...
          X