Bronzebacks, BBQ and Bourbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronzebacks, BBQ and Bourbon

Bronzebacks, BBQ and Bourbon to me, is what fall is all about.

Caught some nice topwater smallies on the upper pmac this am, then slow smoked some baby back ribs over hickory and finished it off with some 12yr Kentucky bourbon. Not a bad day at all.

Skirtless buzzbait with grub trailer (glued on), bumping it of some rocks in shallow water near current for a reaction bite did it for me today. Nothing like smallies on a buzz

IMG_0820.jpgIMG_0821.jpgIMG_0822.jpgIMG_0823.jpgIMG_0825.jpgIMG_0827.jpgIMG_0829.jpg
    Last edited by camelbird; 09-13-2015, 09:31 PM.

As the great Stonecold Steve Austin once said, Hell Yea.

That's awesome, and you got some nice uns! I'll have to try some buzzbaits, pop-rs didn't perform today up in my stomping grounds.
    Zack
    Camo 2014 OK Trident Ultra 4.7
    Blue 2015 Ascend FS12T
    "WV RiverRat" on Youtube.

Comment

heck, the bourbon and BBQ look just as good as the fishing was for ya. congrats on the great smallies.
      Rich
      Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

Originally posted by camelbird View Post
        Bronzebacks, BBQ and Bourbon to me, is what fall is all about.

Caught some nice topwater smallies on the upper pmac this am, then slow smoked some baby back ribs over hickory and finished it off with some 12yr Kentucky bourbon. Not a bad day at all.

Skirtless buzzbait with grub trailer (glued on), bumping it of some rocks in shallow water near current for a reaction bite did it for me today. Nothing like smallies on a buzz

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17065[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17066[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17067[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17068[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17069[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17070[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17071[/ATTACH]
        Wow-...those are some sizeable smallies... great job!- I see all those rocks in the water- is that up at point of rocks or down by Seneca. Or maybe out western by the Dams?- Very nice looking ribs and some liquid refreshment looks wonderful!

Comment

It all looks good. Nice job.

Outback 2015
          Maui

Comment

Nice Job!
            2013 Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

fantastic! live life large.

Comment

Working...
              X