camo fold up chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camo fold up chair

Did anyone happen to find and grab my camo fold up chair by any chance? Thanks to the to people at camp wright for moving all our stuff i forgot all about it and have no idea where they put it. Wasnt with my stuff
    E-Man
    Dune Pro Angler 14

I didn't grab yours, I'm hoping I didn't leave anything behind since they moved our stuff. The parking and having our campsite moved was more than a little annoying...if they wanted to segregate the events they were hosting at the campground, they should have let us know in advance.
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

Yeah, all tha stuff was b.s by the place. Def wasnt happy about it. Hopefully it wont happen again in future yrs
      E-Man
      Dune Pro Angler 14

Comment

Hey guys, On behalf of everyone from CBKA we're sorry about the way things were a little overbooked and disorganized at the camp this year. This is the first time that something like this has happened.

We were not aware of the way things were going down until Friday and things even changed from there... Hopefully, you all still had a good time and will plan to be back next year. We will definitely let the camp know that we were not too pleased with the way some things went...
        Ryan
        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Oh, def not blaming cbka. All my blame is on the camp. Def had a great time otherwise and will def be back. But hopefully they dont anything like that again.
          E-Man
          Dune Pro Angler 14

Comment

Originally posted by AJYaking View Post
            Oh, def not blaming cbka. All my blame is on the camp. Def had a great time otherwise and will def be back. But hopefully they dont anything like that again.
            X2
            Hobie fleet:
            2017 Quest 13
            2015 Outback
            2014 Outback

Comment

Need a new plan for cbka 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a great time at cbka this year with my 13yr old son. Only caught a couple of toadfish but still had a blast.. That was until my kayak flipped. Thankfully my son was in a separate kayak and was right there to help. I would like to personally thank the charter boat that picked us both up and towed us in. Again thank you, sorry but can't remember name of boat but do remember being told that it was the oldest charter boat working. Anyway, looking for some suggestions for a little safer area instead of under bridge #16 when weather gets worse

Comment

Originally posted by john243_ View Post
                  Anyway, looking for some suggestions for a little safer area instead of under bridge #16 when weather gets worse
                  Goodhands Creek public landing on Kent Island offers access to open water while providing ample shoreline protection should winds kick up.
                  Mark
                  Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
                  Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
                  Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by john243_ View Post
                      Need a new plan for cbka 2016

Changing the site would be cool... How about Janes Island for 2016?
                      Chris

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160i
                      Lowrance Elite-4 HDI

Comment

Working...
                      X