Conditions at Triadelphia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditions at Triadelphia?

Went to Rocky gorge last weekend and the water was very low.
    Just wondering if it's the same at triadelphia.
    2013 PRO ANGLER 12
    2013 Cuda 12

the water is low at rocky because of tridelphia..

they are working on the dam and have lowered both reservoirs.. will be that way for about 2 years...

i was at the gorge this evening and caught 6 in about 30 ft of water which was about 6 feet from the shore ha ha
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Where did you put in at Rocky Gorge? I went to browns bridge and it was real low. I decided to go to Tridelphia and put in at greenbridge rd it was decent. I saw some fish and got a few bites. I saw one largemouth that was just floating in the middle. once she got picked up and put back in she swam away. But a couple weeks ago I put in at pigtail and it was 2-3 feet for about 50 ft out. If you're interested this weekend I'm going out with a buddy and would love to have some more experienced people come out. We were thinking black hills or another reservoir. Also we're open to suggestions!

Comment

I was at Triadelphia last Sunday. Water is very low. Fishing sucked *ss! As usual at Triadelphia. That place is greatly overfished, has no underwater structure, has no rational pattern. The only thing you go by is the thermocline, which was 20ft deep. Thought it was a little too deep for this time of year. At one point I turned off my FishFinder because it was annoying to see nothing on it. There are some baby perch though. They were happy to bite my crawlers under a bobber, though not everywhere, I had to look for them too. I will not be wasting my time off there for a while. Hopefully that place will recover after this shut-down. It is most convenient to my house.
        “As no man is born an artist, so no man is born an angler.” - Izaak Walton

Comment

Working...
        X