Feel free new yak the wahoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel free new yak the wahoo

Feel free looks like they are going to be making a big water boat. This is just a little info I could find from a quick search. Looks like its going to be 14' by 28" and around 72 lbs. With a place to mount a sonar, and what seems to be the same seat as the lure....this kayak seems like a winner. Also there is a space behind the sonar mount that has been rumored to be for feelfree's break into a pedal system that has been in development. Will this be there push into the pedal drive kayak market? I hope so. Again this is all from a quick google search but if all this is true I may just have to upgrade my tarpon lol.
    http://www.yakersparadise.com/node/2

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    Tan-Tarpon 140
    Lime-Pelican Matrix
    Yellow-Scrambler XT

Looks a lot like the Cuda 14 from the top view. Good to see other contenders "maybe" getting into pedal drives. Is it just me or do I find it weird they are creating their own buzz with the advertisement of a "mystery compartment maybe for a pedal drive system" lol. Are they not sure it will work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Jon
    Revo 13

Comment

As far as the pedal drive system for feel free they just state that it has been under development. As it is just a ruff model a lot is still unknown. Ive also read it will have a "cooler" style hatch like the lure 13....but yet is another feature not on this computer model of the whaoo. Anyway its nice to see another paddlers boat that isn't 36" wide. I like seeing the market going back to the slimmer boats. Standing just isn't for everyone.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
      Tan-Tarpon 140
      Lime-Pelican Matrix
      Yellow-Scrambler XT

Comment

Feel free new yak the wahoo

I agree. Standing has its place, but the average kayak has been going around barge size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        -Jon
        Revo 13

Comment

Working...
        X