301 Va Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 301 Va Report

I wanted to add this to the existed thread but it's locked?
    Wife and I had a great time yesterday. I wasn't expecting too much since the tide wasn't in our favor but we at least got on top of a small school. No keepers but I came close with one at 19". I have yet to catch a keeper so that really burns. Weather was excellent though. We landed a few perch and a couple channel cats that were brought home with us. I should have taken pics of that since her recipe was excellent.
    Most of the fish caught were around that sand/oyster bar. The larger fish came further down the bank and were also a bit off the shoreline.
    Oh I bought a Revo the other day so while I am still babysitting my friends we were able to both use one.
    I added a pic of my rocket launcher. Thanks to Cowpokey and other for the detailed instructions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Jon
    Revo 13

Nice! The one your wife is holding sure looks like a keeper, but I guess there is only one keeper in the pic
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

301 Va Report

Ha, yea I actually asked her if we made sure to measure but it was only 15 or so and mine looks small but was 19. Funny how perspective tricks the eyes.
      I'm really happy she had a good time. I've been trying really hard to get her into fishing. The hobie was the trick to get her to enjoy being out and putting in a few miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      -Jon
      Revo 13

Comment

Working...
      X