Goodhands weds 8/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodhands weds 8/26

Going out of Goodhands on weds, all welcome. Launching 6:30 or so.
    Last edited by On the fly; 08-23-2015, 06:53 PM.

Harry -

I plan to be there tomorrow, but may be later than 6:30.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Ah.. wish I could get out there. Good luck!
      -Jon
      Revo 13

Comment

I was able to get the ok to come in later to work & work late so I will see you guys on the water. I will aim for a 6:30-7am launchtime. I'll get to use my new cart for the 1st time too.

Comment

Just got back from a trip up north. Was planning to go out tomorrow but will not be able to make the early start. I have been itching to go back to Terrapin and may give that a shot later in the day. Hope the results are better than last time.
          Bruce

Hobie PA 14
          Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

How did the fishing go today? I was there Monday, paddling from 7:30am til 1pm and was still worn out so I decided to sit this one out. All that paddling and only caught one 9" striper and a crab. Hope you guys had better luck today.
            Dennis R

Yellow Ocean Kayak Trident 13

Comment

John caught quite a few stripers even 19 &. 23. I caught 12& 16. Along with my first CNR of the year. But was a great day on the water.

Comment

Glad the day was good for you all. I got skunked on the bay.... So did everyone else I spoke to on the water...
                Bruce

Hobie PA 14
                Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Working...
                X