fishin meet up down south

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishin meet up down south

once again i'll put out the offer for fishing tomorrow morning. the weather looks to be even better than today and i will tell you all that the water this morning from my back porch is like glass with fish ballin up bait everywhere. my guess from the past few days of fishing is that they are white perch doing the schooling up and then croaker joining in on the bite as well. haven't gotten anything else but both of those are fast and furious the past two days. due to the full moon i will be launching by 0600 to take advantage of the full outgoing tide and the early light bite. if i could figure out how to post pics id post my breakfast cause i caught two quick white perch both 10 inchers filet'd with some eggs. tasty. so if anyone is interested just PM me and ill send you my address. if you need to show up a bit later due to driving from up north, i will be right off the shore behind my house so when you pull up i will see you paddle over and tell ya where to park and launch. hope to see a few take me up on this. oh also, i will grill some of the fish after for everyone to have lunch if you wish.
    Rich
    Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

I wish I could take you up on that offer, but I have to take someone to the airport tomorrow morning.
    Travis
    Dune Hobie Pro Angler 12
    Orange Old Town NEXT
    USN

Comment

FL boy, there will always be a next time as i feel its boring to fish alone. so i will be posting every few weeks if not every week with the same exact offer. in fact next Saturday i will be offering the same. tomorrow after i get done fishing i will post a report and then another offer for next Saturday morning fishing with the usual grilled fish lunch.
      Rich
      Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

Working...
      X