No announcement yet.

Goodhands Creek report- July 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yak67 you keep this up and you'll be getting back in shape in no time! Glad to see retirement is paying off for you!
    Drive it like you stole it!
    2011 Hobie PA 14

Comment

Good to hear all from you guy
      2014 Hobie Outback
      2016 Hobie Outback
      2015 CBKA Fishing Tournament
      2nd PLACE
      Slam Division

Comment

Originally posted by On the fly View Post
        What! raptor did not catch a CNR in his favorite CNR fishing area?
        Harry

Yes - as a matter of fact I did catch a CNR of course it's Goodhands. Instead of fooling around for an hour . . . I once again employed the J. A. Veil super CNR release technique. That is . . . reel in as much line as you can, point your rod at the CNR, palm the spool and give a jerk, kiss your bucktail and paddle tail goodby. Re-rig and continue fishing. I caught a few stripers, a couple of keepers, and had a great time. It was nice to be out with the OGWTF gang. Unfortunately, you were not there to represent the paddle guys. I guess we have a couple of new members.

T.
        Terry Hill

<*)))><{ <*)))><{

<*)))><{

<*)))><{

Santa Cruz RAPTOR

Comment

Good to be expanding our group. Although me being the young buck, you older guys need to stick together ��

Comment

It took a lot of perseverance but we finally broke Raptor of his CNR habit. When I heard on the radio that he had hooked up I feared a relapse but his character is strong and he broke off the temptation for a lengthy fight. Congrats to Raptor for passing this significant hurdle in his life.

And Harry we're glad to have you as a member. You give our group some sorely needed class. But remember this proverb: "Old age and treachery will defeat youth and skill."
            Mark
            Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
            Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
            Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Working...
            X