St. Jerome's Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Jerome's Creek

Fished over the weekend from St. Jerome's creek launching from Buzz's Marina. They have a drop box for people arriving before they open at 6AM. Great friendly people and nice place to launch. Trolled for most of the day with no takers till the tide started moving but by then I was ready to go home. Croaker/Spot saved the day for me and the fish cleaning station at the marina is a nice option for cleaning your fish and gear. Specs appeared to be there as I was peddling back to launch there were fish jumping and they looked like specs... just mocking me as they jumped 10ft from my yak...
    20150717_062201.jpg20150717_085014.jpg20150717_123813.jpg20150717_121126.jpg

Bluefish must be around just couldn't catch any..
    Attached Files

Daolai, do you live down in the area? I am literally right around the corner on the bay side. 10 minutes away. me and Moc were going to go around the corner towards Jeromes creek but the wind was a bit much early to round the corner. if you do live close feel free to hit me up . there is no fee at my launch ramp! and great report. glad to see quite a few folks got into fish this weekend down in the Slower Lower.
    Rich
    Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

I saw your report and it was great and I definitely will take you up on that offer. I did go out and ended up at the duck blind where I caught all the croaker and spot in about 5' of water. The BBQ looked great. I am also curious if flounder have moved up to PLO.

Comment

Nice job on the croakers.

Mobile

Outback 2015
        Maui

Comment

They are tasty and fun on a light line.

Comment

Nice report. I've considered Buzz's Marina many times, but always just kept heading down to the point.
            2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
            Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

Working...
            X