No announcement yet.

We are having a meet up on Sunday at Tridelphia Reservior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know for sure, but I think the stocking between Rocky Gorge and Tridelphia is very close to the same. Certainly both bodies of water get the same species, just different numbers of each based on the size of the impoundment.

Northerns go deeper for cooler water during the summer....but they will come up from that deep cold water to feed in the shallows too, usually very early morning.
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

The DNR says they don't stock Northerns there anymore since they're naturally established now. I wonder why they never tried to do the same with pure-bred muskies in the WSSC reservoirs. It would be a good alternative to flying to Canada locally.
      Olive Trophy 126 - Moored at Rocky Gorge Scott's Cove

Personal Records at Rocky Gorge
      Largemouth Bass: 21 inches
      Northern Pike: 24 inches
      Crappie: 12 inches
      Channel Catfish: 18 inches

Comment

Temp was 81
        Water was crystal clear as well for tridelphia

I was hitting fish with my spinner bait and deep diving cranks.. but the bite was so soft, short strikes.. typical rough day
        Zach Moore
        Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
        Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
        Bait Towel Pro Staff
        2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
        YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Yeah I feel ya on the short strikes. I'm tempted to try stinger hooks on the spinnerbaits for days like that, but I've always been reluctant with all the underwater trees in the reservoirs.
          Olive Trophy 126 - Moored at Rocky Gorge Scott's Cove

Personal Records at Rocky Gorge
          Largemouth Bass: 21 inches
          Northern Pike: 24 inches
          Crappie: 12 inches
          Channel Catfish: 18 inches

Comment

I was out there, first thing in the morn i caught a 15" bass off topwater working a deep point, fished there for about 2hrs with nothing else. And thats pretty much how the rest of my day went.
            Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
            -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
            -Orange Heritage featherlite

Comment

I'll be out there from sunrise until 230ish trolling for some striper.

Comment

How did everyone do today? I myself got skunked going for striper

Comment

Working...
                X