No announcement yet.

Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. I did down load it. Now it work very good to me. I can use either iPad or iPhone
    Last edited by Ken kayak; 07-23-2015, 12:43 AM.
    2014 Hobie Outback
    2016 Hobie Outback
    2015 CBKA Fishing Tournament
    2nd PLACE
    Slam Division

Comment

After third install on my phone with no improvement, I finally just deleted the Taptalk APP. It's a shame because up until recent issues I was using Taptalk 90% of the time to access the Snaggedline website. It worked so perfectly in the past but now I have to drill down to all the subforums to read post and found out today that I was still missing most new post through the Taptalk APP. Back to the computer for me until it is fixed.
      Pelican Strike 100X

Comment

I traded PMs with Grilled the other day and he said that they had just installed the latest version of the site plug-in. Perhaps it has a bug (seems to be a theme for Tapatalk in general) I don't think reinstalling the app will do any good. My app works for unread on other tapatalk compatible sites but not here. My guess is that those sites may still be running older versions of the plug-in. Wondering if there's any way snagged line can revert to the previous version?

Comment

Working...
        X