Anyone going out on Saturday the 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonV View Post
    Wondering if you gave it a try and how it went? Any tips on technique?
    We did give it a try, didn't get any in the kayak, they just wouldn't hold on very well. I'm not the right guy to be giving tips on this subject, today was my very first attempt at crabbing.
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

I'll be launching at Mattapan at first light Sunday the 5th. Hope to see a few of you there plan on hitting the bridge and sewer pipe... who's Gonna join me. Going for perch and stripers
      Tom Brown
      Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
      2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

As it turns out, I can't make it. Cut the tip of my finger off making food for Forth of July. Good news is it did not get in the food and I have nine other digits. Bad news is, the Bay is not friendly to open wounds. Good luck guys, and Happy Independence Day!
        Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
        Cobra Explorer

Comment

Sorry to hear of the accident. Hope you're ok. Yeah the bay is nasty for open Wounds. Plenty of fishing to do. Get better buddy
          Tom Brown
          Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13
          2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Originally posted by Pc4sun View Post
            As it turns out, I can't make it. Cut the tip of my finger off making food for Forth of July. Good news is it did not get in the food and I have nine other digits. Bad news is, the Bay is not friendly to open wounds. Good luck guys, and Happy Independence Day!
            You may want to get out on the kayak surrounded by hooks, lines, waves, wakes, open water and motor boats where it is safe.
            Sorry to hear that, hope it's not to serious and it heals soon so you can get back on the water.

Comment

Working...
            X