Anyone going out on Saturday the 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going out on Saturday the 4th

Looking for a few fishing buddies on Saturday... anyone interested? Willing to do Sunday if the holiday boat traffic scares you off...
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Where you thinking Tom?

Comment

I figure to fish some over the next few days if the weather cooperates- want to do some top water work on outgoing tides right before dark...haven't had much time to fish, but with my wife's accident breaking her foot- I have cancelled my business travel until her foot heals, so I can slip out for a couple of hours to local waters...
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Don and Ron I was thinking anywhere the weather and winds were cooperative. Perhaps the bay bridge but really want to go looking for legal striped bass.... Open to perch as well... what do you have in mind???
        Tom Brown
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

I'm off Sat. & Sun. going to fish some where
          Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
          Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

I think I am off and would like to get out too.

Comment

Sunday is looking like the better weather day as of right now. I may just do Jonas for perch and or stripers if any are to be had. Would like to stay semi close to home.

Comment

Thinking that going out with you guys would be fun. Please let me know what the plan is.
                Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
                Cobra Explorer

Comment

Well we are becoming quite a crowd but just don't know where in the hell to go. I'm just defaulting to Jonas cause it's close and easy. Would like to hear some other ideas but can't seem to pull it out of this bunch. Saturday doesn't look real good for weather but Sunday looks great with low wind. If I just could figure where to go.
                  Last edited by DonV; 07-02-2015, 10:27 PM.

Comment

New to the area I have a place on water on east side of stevensville. Day off tomorrow so going out on bay tomorrow out of Metapeak. Looking for other places to launch and met 2 other kayakers that were coming off Bay and told me about site. If you figure out where your going and don't mind a Newbie let me know. Thanks
                    Drive it like you stole it!
                    2011 Hobie PA 14

Comment

Ok... I'm gonna say let's do mattapeake at sunrise... Saturday. We can do eastern channel as well as east side of bay bridge and poop pipe. Stripes perch and croakers. If weather is bad we can make it Sunday
                      Last edited by medicyaker; 07-02-2015, 10:43 PM.
                      Tom Brown
                      2012 Hobie PA 14'
                      Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

I have a white GMC truck and Hobie PA on a trailer
                        Tom Brown
                        2012 Hobie PA 14'
                        Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Hey everyone.... looking at weather and it doesn't look good for saturday. I'm still good for Sunday if that's good for everyone. Please reply and let me know you thoughts....
                          Tom Brown
                          2012 Hobie PA 14'
                          Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
                            Hey everyone.... looking at weather and it doesn't look good for saturday. I'm still good for Sunday if that's good for everyone. Please reply and let me know you thoughts....
                            Tom, Mattapeake sound good for Sunday. Does anyone know if there is a ramp or a kayak launch? I see from Google that there is a long stretch of beach. I need to consider this, as my Slayer weighs a lot.
                            Thanks,
                            Peggy
                            Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
                            Cobra Explorer

Comment

Originally posted by Pc4sun View Post
                              Tom, Mattapeake sound good for Sunday. Does anyone know if there is a ramp or a kayak launch? I see from Google that there is a long stretch of beach. I need to consider this, as my Slayer weighs a lot.
                              Thanks,
                              Peggy
                              There is a ramp Peggy. You can pull right down to it and unload and launch. You may be looking at the park side of Matapeake which has the beach. The ramp is right beside the fishing pier.

Comment

Working...
                              X