funny and sad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny and sad.

I fished from the shore this weekend 5 hours friday at SPSP, 1 spot and a crab.So, on Sat i decided to take what was left of my bloods to FSP and see what was happenin.First cast snapped my line and lost a rig and leader, after that the fishing was decent. a couple spot and small perch. lots of blue in a mix of sizes nothing spectacular. got ready to pack it up for the day and i take a look down at the rip rap. theres a 24" rock buoncin around.
    i assumed it was sick and died from disease but wanted to get a look.
    i climded down the rocks and grab it by the tail but it was stuck.
    i look at its mouth and hey... thats my leader and rig... i un hooked it from the rig that was caught in the rocks, and i wanted to release him since i felt like i didnt catch him, but i guess he choked on the white perch he was after on my rig and drowned.
    anyway i just wanted to share what i thought was a funny story.
    i know i have tried all kinds of crazzy things to catch them stripes but never thought of that one.

i guess everyone has heard by now about the man that got beat up fishing at fort armstead, just wondering, it makes me feel like doing something for the guy since he is a fellow fisherman, not sure what thou, any of you guys thought about that?
Working...
X