wiring question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring question

new question for ya wonderful folks..... so due to me running a lowrance E7 elite i decided to run a marine version of a motorcycle battery.. its quite large... so the weight in a PA isn't a huge detail but here is the problem... withe the basic battery kit for the hobie there are quick plugs.... buying my own battery there are none.. do any of ya or have any of ya done a wiring so that you can quick plug in and plug out like the kit that is made for the hobie battery kit...??? i am just looking for the male and female plugs meant for battery connections.. thanks for any info possible
    Rich
    Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

I have connectors that clip directly to my battery while inside my battery box. I run the wire through the battery box and cut it 6" out. Stick the male connectors on both the positive and negative wires on the box, then female connectors on the wire running to the FF. That way I can clip my charger to the male connectors and never need to take the battery out of the box.
    Mike

Comment

Working...
    X